Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm sorry I bothered you.

Stuck at MCMS all day.
Stuart's birthday tomorrow.
Subway with Chris, Stu, and Mr. Castillo.
Second I get home, once again get attacked.

I hate it here.
take me away?

I didn't do anything to deserve this.
I spent all weekend taking care of melly, and keeping the house clean, so you'd be welcomed home nicely.
And this is the thanks I get.
Once again mom, love you too.

For once, I actually wish I chosen to move to Londonderry.
Maybe everything would be okay there.

It wouldn't be okay though. Because you would still take everything out on me.
You would still point out all of my flaws, and ignore all of yours.


I hate people.
Honestly, I have like twenty real friends. And its great, going through the day knowing everyone dislikes me, and maybe even hates me.
And then coming home to this.

And mom. I try a lot harder than you'll ever give me credit for.
You've got it in your head that I'm stupid, and not worth it, so theres not point in trying to prove you wrong, now is there? Why do the work for no results? Because in the end, you'll always dislike me as much as you do now.

No comments: