Saturday, February 14, 2009

Aura's in my shower! :D


I really don't have any idea what I'm doing today.
I don't even know if I'm hanging with Tim. haha, I hate Valentine's day.

Possibly hanging with Sam and Hugo later. I doubt it though, our plans never ever work out.
But maybe this time they will.

I kind of love how I have plans with my friends on valentines day, and not my boyfriend, as far as I know, anyways.
Oh well, this days about love, and I love my friends, so that counts right?

I had to make Troy feel better earlier about being single. I guess Valentines day does suck if your single and none of your friends are around. But come on, its just another day on the calendar, its just forced more.


I'll tell you how my day actually goes later(:

I'll be fine.When I die, then I die loving you- dear bobbie by yellowcard

1 comment:

Zanois said...

Dudeness! We was going to go see Coraline sometime, which you should come to with us. Us is probably James and Alex and possibly Hugo and one of the Sams.

You write alot of things!