Tuesday, February 24, 2009

and no one can be trusted

So much for raising spirits by apologizing. Apparently my apology was ridiculous.
And that is because you are a bitch. I have put you in the same category as the other girl. You could both rot in hell, and it'd be okay with me. The fact that I apologized to you, and your response was that you've never done anything to me, is not okay. Because I had NO reason to apologize to you. You have messed up my reputation. And I apologized to you. What is wrong with me?

Oh and your boyfriend lies to you. he lies to me. He tells us what we wanna hear. So don't feel like he takes your side. Because when you aren't around he takes my side.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I wish I never had to see you again.
No, I don't hate you. Because I have brought all of this upon myself. And its my fault for not being able to let you go. Not yours. I should hate myself. Not you.
And according to everyone else, I should hate myself. So in the end it works out for everyone. Except me. That's okay. I'm used to that.

This whole thing, will hopefully make me stronger in the end.
Good, something to look forward to.

No comments: