Friday, February 13, 2009

wanna learn chess?!

I thought I was over this. I really did. But the fact that I see you look at me in band, and avoid looking me in the eyes, hurts more than you could ever imagine. And I know you miss me. I just wish you would admit it. I didn't do anything, why did you have to push me away like that? I really can't deal with this.
I need you back.
and I miss you.
I can't make the pain go away.

I really really hate you. And I'm so glad you'll be gone next year. Because hopefully you'll stop hurting him like this. You make him do terrible things, and you don't even care. It's like you enjoy watching him suffer. Now I understand why his family loves me, and really dislikes you. It's because they know what you do to him.

Honey, I wish you wouldn't do this to yourself, you deserve to be happy, more than anyone else I know. You've been dealt a hard hand, but there's still next round, so please stick around for it. please.

I feel so empty.
And I shouldn't, everything is going great right now.
I just feel so lost in everything.



You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know- thinking of you by katy perry

No comments: