Sunday, February 15, 2009

God, help me save them.

it just bothers me, that people have one thing go wrong, and they hurt themselves. What about the people with cancer? or abusive parents? homeless people? the people with aids? how can you have an amazing life compared to them, but give up easier than they do?

It seems like everyone around me is falling down the road of depression, and they want me to catch them. I can't help everyone. I want to. I really do. I wish I could.

drugs.
alcohol.
cutting.
burning.
They do it all. Every single one, to make themselves feel better.
They want me to lead them to God. But to be perfectly honest, I don't even know if I believe in him anymore myself.

I believe in hope, and being able to change your life around.
And if that's what God represents, then yeah I guess I believe in him. But the idea of someone who has complete control over everything, but yet doesn't help the people who need it, makes me sick.

I want to save everyone. I want to help. But if you won't let me in, or don't see the wrong in what you're doing, I can't.

I contimplated suicide.
I attempted suicide
I burn, I cut, it never helps enough.
Honey it's okay, it helps, makes me feel better. I need it. Don't worry about it.
I'm wasted, can you get someone to come get me?
what do you have at your house for pills?


Sure, you took away his razors.
But did you know you're the reason he needed them?



No comments: