Saturday, February 28, 2009

just because you make a difference, doesn't mean you've made a change.

"You mean that confident bitch you thought I was at first?"
"yeah, I want her, bring her back to me."
I'm trying. I'm trying so hard to be confident. Because I know I've changed for the worse. And I know you think it's your fault. It's not your fault at all. I started facing my fears. But I've learned that I wasn't ready to face them yet.

You don't think you've made a difference in someone's life. Because they haven't changed. Babe, you can't set out to change people. Just because you've made a difference, doesn't mean the person will change. You've probably helped them more than you know.

What do you mean you're protecting me? How do you protect someone when you won't talk to them? You don't even look at me. You said you were protecting me and you. I'm sorry sweetie, but telling me that I don't mean enough to hurt you, isn't exactly helping me.

HAHAHAHA. nice escape from andy's house today, babe. I'm surprised the whole car didn't flip over. You've had your license for what a month now? :DDD
You might wanna check underneath your car. Because checking the rims isn't enough. You might have punctured something. I love the license plate now. It's all bent in.
That was quite something. You should become a stunt driver(:

I love you. You mean so much to me. Everything will be okay. I know you're unhappy either way. Whether you have him or not. But maybe this is God's way of saying you still need him. Can you do me a favor though? and not get too attached again?
Don't make him your everything. Because when he's gone the pain will be unbearable.

maybe hanging with stu and chris later?
ha, we'll see.

do me a favor meg? Can you make a promise? Tell him you love him and that you never wanna lose him. Because he makes you happy. And you deserve that.
I promise

I can't do that Case. I can tell him I never wanna lose him, and that he makes me happy. But I can't tell him I love him. I'll tell him when I know I'll mean it.

you. I don't know what to do about you. I don't even know you anymore. You're so much more destructive than you think.
"so you believe Nihco over me?"
"yeah, because when I tell Nihco something, everyone doesn't know the next day."
"I don't know what that means."

fucking figure it out girl. It means I can't trust you anymore. I love you, I do, and I miss you, I miss the way we used to be. I miss field day, where we just hung out the whole day. And we agreed on things. What happened to those days? The days where we were just happy friends?

There were rapid statements,
About life commitments,
A sense of heat that I couldn't bare to touch,
I couldn't bare it.- its not your fault by newfound glory

No comments: