Wednesday, February 11, 2009

this is a one sided kind of fun.

haha, study hall.
the girls were talking about how they're gonna get a bunch of people together to beat me up.
I find this so amusing. Considering well, I've only talked to those girls, uh lets see, ONCE.
xD

hey, you're the worst person I've ever met.
And I can't believe you could do that to him.
How low can you go?
apparently really freaking low.
Honestly, I don't know how any one could even think of hurting him as much as you have.

"if they do any pda, scream okay?"
"I'll scream rape!"
oh geez.

And I wasn't mad btw.
I wasn't mad at you at all(:

I can't stand watching you do this to yourself.
But I don't know how to get through to you, no matter how hard I try.

I'll be reaching for the stars with you, honey
Who cares if no one else believes
So I, set fire to everyone around- she's my ride home by blue october

No comments: