Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can you stay strong?

"I'm so glad you came tonight"
screw you. screw you. screw you.
Why do you have to act like everything is okay. Like nothing happened last time we went out. Because I know you're mad at me, and making me feel guilty is not fair. It's not fair. I didn't do anything, you know this was all your fault, not mine.
And yes I did feel rather smug, when I guilted you into buying me a book. Because making you buy me books is the only way I know how to make you feel bad about this whole thing. Maybe you'll understand now.




soo I was reading your blog, and it made me want to say that I love you, and that I'll be a friend to you just because I can be, and that I'm not someone who will screw you over, and I'm not someone who will knock you over and make you feel like it's your fault that you're on the ground.
because you deserve better than that.
um, yeah. i think that was it (:

does anyone understand how amazing it is to have people like you? No one understands how amazing it is to just have people encourage me like this every so often. Knowing you're loved is the best feeling ever.

Make your marriage work through love and respect.
I'm sorry dear Catholic church. But love is only as strong as the one feeling it.
Love doesn't last anymore, because people see one thing go wrong, and they end it.
Love is strong, but divorce has the final word. I'm not saying all marriages will end. It's just the ones that do last, are in a shrinking minority.




Don't waste your whole life trying
To get back what was taken away
- kristy are you doing okay? by the offspring.

I turned on the radio, and heard this song. The moment I heard it, I liked it, so I looked it up. Is the name of the song a sign? A sign that Kristy isn't doing as okay as I'd like to hope? I've tried to get through to her. I have. I miss her. She won't let me back in. She won't tell me what's wrong. Or what I did. I'm so worried about her.

No comments: