Sunday, February 8, 2009

you make the sun shine brighter

Sleepovers are not a good idea, when you're going to church the next day.
I fell asleep during the British man's sermon! Which is very upsetting, since well, he had a British accent.

I don't know anyone who can get lost going to the mall and end up in Derry. That takes some mad skill babe.
:D

you know whats pretty rad? The fact that only I can cheat in bowling. I kind of threw the ball before the pins were done being set up, and hit that bar thing, and then knocked down eight pins...
I also threw the ball behind me and hit people... I shouldn't ever bowl.

MONSTER DOES NOT HAVE BULL SPERM IN IT!
haha, as excited as I was about that...
:D

For once everything is okay. I hope you feel bad about all of this. But mostly I feel like I wasted my time. And I don't know why it took me so long to get over this. Because you sir, were definitely not worth it.
I kind of find all of this funny.



Sometimes goodbye is a second chance- second chance by shinedown

No comments: