Friday, February 20, 2009

girl chalk. :D

"someday, I'll find the key to your heart, and if not, I'll break and enter. I would do anything to be able to call you mine."

I LOVE THAT BOY!
and no that quote was not directed at me.


I got to do the one thing today, the one thing I haven't done in almost a year. The one thing I used to cling to. That one thing, you know the one? the one I had to force myself to quit.
The one I never wanted to go back to.
But I'm back, and begging for mercy.
I needed it, and I was so happy when those three girls welcomed me back into it.

I can't believe you did this, again.
I can't believe she did this to you, again.
I can't believe I just stood by and watched, again.

McDonald's for supper tonight.
Since when do we have money to do that?

The one person I'd love to see, is in Colorado.
Colorado? Who goes to Colorado for vacation?
Oh, right, you and your snow boarding.
Hey, I miss you. And I'd really love to be able to tell you everything lately, but I can't.
I don't wanna know what you'll say to me.
No, I know what you'll say, I just don't want to hear it.
I don't wanna hear the disappointment in your voice.

"how do you expect me to be a good friend if you won't let me?"
I'm so sorry. I'd love to let you in. But I can't.


I'm thinking about you,
and I remember everything, all of us
I look at the ocean,
but still I can't see anything,
but all of us. - december boys by peter cincotti

No comments: