Thursday, February 19, 2009

I wish I could make her stop for you.

"You just need to find what you're good at."
"I'm not good at anything."
"Then find something you like, and work at it."

He doesn't know it, but he gives the best advice. She doesn't know it, but he could be my best friend someday. Thanks for always being there when I need it the most.


I honestly cannot stand that girl. She makes me want to shank people. And I kind of wish she'd fall into a dark hole.

Tuning
P
ussy.

^^^BAHAHAHA<333 style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">1. Being called a skank by multiple people in the hallway. Wouldn't have ever bothered me, but after a few months, it gets old and fast.
2. Watching multiple people cut, drink, do drugs,
3. Watching her hurt you, over and over again.
4. Having your best friend, completely stop talking to you, for no reason.
5. Not being able to get over #4
6. Knowing that you hate me.

Reasons why I'm not always as happy as I used to be. okay, yeah I know everyone has noticed that I'm not happy as much. And that I don't bounce around the band room anymore, haha. "Meg, where'd that sparkle in your eyes go?"
I dunno Mr. Sterling, everything was just going so good for a while. And then it all stopped.
I can't explain it. I wish the sparkle was still there, I really do.
But there's only one thing that can put it back. And I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to find a new sparkle. Maybe I already have. Maybe I just need to realize it.

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
- follow you into the dark by deathcab for cutie

No comments: