Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's just us against the world

Melody, why did you decide to be born on this dayy?
even without trying you annoy me(:

Actually I've decided my sister is my best friend.
She always listens, and even though we get into arguments, we have to get through them.
Of course, in some of my stories, I don't give all the details. I don't want her to be disappointed in me, and not look up to me anymore. I think I need her to. I need someone to look up to me, in order to see the point in going on.


Your blogs make me feel horrible. They make me think. They also make me worry that you aren't as okay as you say you are.

you should go listen to drop the girl by hit the lights.
yup, descibes me.
as bad as that sounds.


so how long are you gonna ignore me?
I didn't think I was capable of making you this mad, considering I hadn't made you mad before.
Maybe, we needed this.
But maybe you doing that, caused all thats going on with me now.
Doesn't it bother you that I have all this stuff going on, and you have no idea?
It bothers me.
Quite a bit.


I've come to the conclusion, that it will take me a very long time before I get over him.
And I am sincerely sorry for that.


all of the things that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here- you and me by Lifehouse.

No comments: