Sunday, April 26, 2009

promises.

I didn't mean to make you feel horrible.
This is me, over reacting.
This is me, over dramatizing.
This is me, trying to ruin things for myself.

I don't know why I do it, and I really wish I didn't.
I wish I hadn't made you angry.
You've never been angry with me before.
I wasn't ready for it. But just because I wasn't prepared, doesn't mean I didn't deserve it.
Because I did.
I also don't ever try to make you feel like shit.
ever.
That's the last thing I want for you. I want you to be happy, always.
Most of the time I'm kidding around.

I'm sorry I make everything into such a big deal.
It's just, I think too much, and my mind wanders, and then I get confused.
I never meant to make you feel bad sweetie. Because I know you aren't doing anything.
And you shouldn't feel bad about it, because you didn't do anything.


"I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here."- thats what you get by paramore


please don't call me.
I don't want to talk to you.

you made me hiccup.
I don't want you to have that power anymore.
so good bye.
maybe not forever, but for a while.


No comments: