Saturday, April 11, 2009

roflcoptor

I feel like I've been detached from my life for the past six months.
Did anyone think the same?
I still hung out with people, yeah, and I started working harder in school recently.
But I was never really there?
Maybe I'm going back to seventh grade, always had a 3.50 grade point average, my family was together, and I was happy.
So I can't get my family back together, but I can be happy, and get my grades up.
We have five people living in my house now? It's so weird, thinking that originally we had eight.
and then we went down to three. And now, now there's five. I like it. I mean, its not like I talk to any of them, but it makes me feel like this is finally home.

You didn't call me last night, which is good, I wouldn't have picked up.
I find it funny how in your little group, the only person I'm friends with and can talk to his Taylor, while you and Xander just watch. You do know that you can talk to me? You don't have to ignore me.

Going to New York next Friday?! And then adopt a block the next day(:

I absolutely love my lunch table. All the people I've grown up with. And although we've all changed, we can still get along, and talk about the same things.
I love it.

No comments: