Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just remember, love is always betrayed for you.

Um really boy?
What did I do to you?
Besides not be your partner in English?
I don't know why you're getting all worked up about this.
I didn't do anything.

I didn't go to school today.
So much pain.

I read a book for the first time since I got it over a year ago. I don't know what prompted me to do it, but I did. And I feel like there was a reason for it.

You need to make a choice. You're not trying anymore.
"It started out as a huge bonfire, and then eventually went down to a campfire, and now, well now it's just like a candle."
I don't know why you think that's what it is now, because I'm happier than ever with you. I trust you completely, and can't see myself without you. The thought of losing you makes my head hurt, and makes me think of those months without you. When I was completely alone and depressed. And I hate to put such a pressure on you. If you aren't happy anymore, do what will make you happy again. If that includes getting rid of me, then I guess that's what you'll have to do. I don't know why, but you've changed. I can't tell if it's in a good way or bad way yet. But I do know that it's made this difficult. You won't kiss me, you barely look at me, you don't even bother to call me anymore. I don't know what's going on, but it hurts. Can't we just fix this?

I'd be lying if I told you,
Losing you was something I could handle.- candle(sick and tired)- white tie affair

No comments: