Wednesday, April 22, 2009

who I am hates who I've been.

" 'cause I don't want you to know where I am
'cause then you'll see my heart
In the saddest state it's ever been.
This is no place to try and live my life."

"Were you in love with me?"
"no. why would you ever think that?"
"Your blogs make you sound like you were."

No, dear child, I trusted you with everything, except my heart. I don't trust people with that.

"Stop right there.
That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line.
Well I never should have crossed it."

"I miss you."
"why do you miss me so much?"
"I dunno I just do. Why don't you miss me at all?"
"I do miss you, I don't know why you think I don't, and why you think I think you're annoying. Because I do miss you, and you aren't annoying."


"Why do you miss me?"

"Stop right there.
Well I never should have said that
it's the very moment that I wish that I could take back."

"Just because we aren't dating doesn't mean I don't miss you. I miss your personality, and your laugh, hanging out with you."


"I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change."

Maybe if I had changed sooner this wouldn't have happened?
Maybe if I had been happy the whole time.
No regrets.

"I talk to absolutely no one.
Couldn't keep to myself enough."

Ugh, its horrible, I talk to people, but I don't want to, I just wanna go sleep. When did this happen again? No No No. I'm happy, I'm fine. This has nothing to do with you. I'm just in yellow too. And I go there a lot more than you do.


I love how the science notebooks drive everyone in my class insane, but they make me happy. They made me wanna organize all my binders, and clean my room, and my house.
Thats another thing I do when I'm like this, I clean and organize. I hate cleaning, and I hate being organized. what's going on with me.


I told you that I think you and her will date sometime, I told her, too.
Case agrees with me.
I think that if you did date, it would make me happy, but it would hurt so much more.




"Who I am hates who I've been
And who I am will take the second chance you gave me."

No comments: