Tuesday, June 2, 2009

and then there was just you and me.

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday(:
And thanks for the cards, cookies, and cds:D
Oh, and balloons, especially Olivia Gunther singing 99 red balloons to me(:

There was only really one person who I was waiting for to say happy birthday to me.
He saw me, and then didn't say it.
An hour later though, he did.
I think he forgot.
Oh well. It still meant a lot to me.
(:

I still have to go out later...



Chris came over for a while.
It made me happy.
It made me sad too though.
He asked me to sign his year book.
Said I was the first person to, and that I get my own page.
I had to keep it happy, because I was about to cry.
You're leaving so soon.
I don't know how I'll make it without you.


I love our little talks.
The ones right after band that last like thirty seconds.
They make me smile. Because in that moment, its like its only you and me.

No comments: