Monday, June 15, 2009

I wish I am the way I was.

And maybe, I'm bi-polar.
Would not be surprising.
I mean well, my Dad is...

And maybe you expect too much of me.
To tell you everything that's going on.
When you barely tell me anything at all.
Go ahead and take advantage of the fact that I don't break promises.
"promise we'll stay best friends?"
"always."
I'm keeping my end, can't you at least pretend to care about yours?


And maybe you made me weak.
I never used to cry.
But you just have this, I don't even know.
The fact that I told you everything that happened on Thursday within five minutes of you asking.
I refused to let you have this power anymore.
Why do you take advantage of me, so?


And maybe I didn't think I'd feel this way about you.
You make me incredibly happy.
I stop, leave everything behind when I'm with you.
I'm so glad I have you.
so, so glad.


And maybe you shouldn't be jealous of me.
"I've always admired that about you, your self confidence. The fact that you can go and talk to people, and not feel uncomfortable."
It's not that I don't feel uncomfortable, it's that I ignore it. I ignore everything.
I don't let things bother me.
At least, I don't let people see it.
Sometimes I don't even let myself see it.


I'm weak.



I swear I never meant to let it die
I just don't care about you anymore
It's not fair when you say that I didn't try
I just don't care about you anymore- let it die by three days grace

You know it's true.
Don't deny it.
I'll call you tonight.
We need to talk.


No comments: