Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's over:D

My top ten lists of this year?
Haha yessir.
lists... lets see if I finish any of them.


TOP TEN MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE THIS YEAR.
1. Tim Wood. Through absolutely everything, you've been there for me. You don't always understand my motives, but you stand behind me anyways. I've messed up so many times, but you still forgive me. More than anything, I look up to you. Always.
2. Taylor Calabro. I instantly trusted you, maybe because Tim trusted you, and any one who has Tim's trust, must me trustworthy(: You actually listen to me, and never think I'm being stupid. I love listening to your voicemails, they give me a reason to get up in the morning:D You influence me in the best way(:
3. Aura Wood. We just became best friends this year. It made me so happy when you invited me to go to Reckless. You have helped me so much with finding my faith and sticking with it. And for that I owe you everything.<3>Joy Beachy. Whether she knows it or not, she always says something amazing. Especially in small group. She finds insights most people would completely overlook. She helps me so much(:
5. Xander Howard. He and I have gone through a lot of crap this year. We were best friends for a long time, and even he can't deny that forever. yeah, I liked him, but that was my mistake. He hurt me so much, but if he apologized, I'd forgive him for everything. He may have hurt me, but he has influenced me. I never said people who influenced me positively.
6.Morgan Coffey. So I had to go a while without her support, but thats because I messed up. I love her to death. When she comes running up rubbing her stomach, it makes me smile(it means she has good news :D) I'm so glad I have this friendship back.
7. Olivia Gunther. AHHH, we became so close over the merrow vista thing, especially since we both hated it. Or pretended to hate it(: We lost some of that closeness of the year though. Maybe due to lack of classes together, or not knowing what to talk about. But she always says the right thing at the right time, whether she knows it or not(:
8. Hugo Lin. He understands this world more than anyone else I know. Sure he might hate the world because of it, but he has the knowledge no one else has. I love talking to him, because he's so insightful. I love you(:
9. Kevin Kelley. Although sometimes it may not seem like it, I don't hate you. You just annoy me sometimes, because of the feelings you have, the ones I can't change. It's the fact that in the end I don't have control over the one thing I wish I did. I'm sorry for everything.
10. Nihco Gallo. I don't really care what Heidi thinks of me. She cannot just take away one of my best friends. Talking to Nihco was always amazing. Staying after school with him for hours just talking about stuff, meant the world to me. And then one day, I tried to help, and my whole world fell apart.


TOP TEN BEST FRIENDS THIS YEAR.
1. Tim wood.
2. Christopher Hughes.
3. Stuart Castillo.
4. Aura Wood.
5. Taylor Calabro.
6. Hugo Lin.
7. Olivia Gunther.
8.Kevin Kelley.
9. Kyle O'Dowd.
1o. Jane Apple

TEN MOST LISTENED TO SONGS THIS YEAR.
1. Everlong- The Foo-Fighters.
2. Your call- Secondhand Serenade.
3. Wonderwall- Oasis.
4. I Miss You- Blink 182.
5. Eighteenth floor balcony- Blue October.
6.Let it Die- Three Days Grace.
7. 99 Red Balloons- Goldfinger.
8. Cut me, Mick- Yellowcard.
9. Three Cheers for Five Years- Mayday Parade.
10. Runaway- Thriving Ivory.

GOALS FOR THIS SUMMER.
1. Go on the Reckless trip.
2. Walk to livingston and actually swim there:D
3. Get a job.
4. Go on a road trip.
5. Do something completely unexpected.
6. Find out the Indian cornerstore boy's name:D
7. Clean out that mini fridge, and use it.
8. Practice Saxophone at least three times a week.
9. Go somewhere amazing to see the stars.
10. Go to a lake with friends for the fourth of July.

TEN NEW FOUND FRIENDS.
1. kevin kelley.
2. kyle o'dowd.
3. nihco gallo.
4. toby fox.
5. emily eastman.
6. phil russano.
7. brendan langton.
8. stuart castillo.
9. taylor calabro.
10. tim wood.

TEN FRIENDS I RECENTLY REDISCOVERED.
1. olivia gunther.
2. jane apple.
3. ian burbank.
4. brandon christen.
5. hugo lin.
6. zane mcdaniel.
7. mike lazos.
8. nate cunha.
9. aura wood.
10.patrick tobin.



BLAH.
I'll finish this later when I think of more lists.
promise.


This year has been full of ups and downs.
First somewhat long lasting relationship.
First bad break up.
Bad rumors.
Best friends.
I'd tell you all about my year.
but I can't. So instead. Here are some highlights:
Band camp! it was amazing. I suddenly felt so at home(: It was a good way to start off the school year.
Merrow Vista. I found one of my best friends during those three days. Grew to know people I never would have met otherwise. I learned how to be a better leader(:
New Years. day after tim and I started dating. got drunk accidentally, spent the whole night by myself, while talking to tim on the phone. minus the drunk part, it was pretty good.
Music dept. semi. twas the day tim and I finally started ot tell people we were dating. after keeping it a secret for almost a month, I was ready to explode:D Besides my friends ODing on pills, it was a good time.
Amnesty trip. WOOO, yay for um human um rights with um abbey uhhh curtin(:
The day I realized Xander Howard is stupid. bahaha, this one explains itself.
The first time in almost five years. I'd really rather not explain this one. It involves my dad. And the people who need to know, do.
September 26th. the day I told about what my dad used to do. the day my whole world fell apart.
December 5th. doesn't matter why this day is important. it just, is.

I had my ups, I had my very low downs. I had firsts, I had lasts.
But in the end, I am no longer, a FRESHMAN.
That's all that matters, right?

I found old friends, I found new friends.
I discovered amazing music.
I found new hate for new teachers, I found new love for new teachers.
Mr. Tagalakis<3
Terrible things happened, I got over it with help from amazing friends.
Although bad stuff happened, in the end, I'll remember the good, view the bad as stuff that made me stronger, and live this summer up.
Not holding back next year. What ever happens, happens. I'll get over it.
This year has made me stronger, I've lived, loved, and learned.
And as of now, no regrets.

Rock on Summer of '09.
rock on.

No comments: