Monday, June 15, 2009

I feel so pregnant right now.

So I'm home.
Well, no, not currently.
Right now I'm in Kevin's living room, where I seem to spend most of my time, nowadays.

I just choked on noodles that were not ramen.
yup, things like that always seems to happen.
Sometimes I have really good luck, but sometimes everything just falls apart completely.
Right now things are good, even though all my privileges have been taken away.
Doesn't matter, I've already found loopholes.
I love when my family acts really serious about something, but forgets about it later on.
Brush it under the carpet, and act like its not there.
Definite family motto.


I plan on playing videos games with Kyle and Kevin for a while.

Oh, and if you'd like to know about my weekend, feel free to ask.
It's so boring there's no real reason and writing it here.
But then again, do I ever say anything interesting?

It's like Jackie's girlfriend. She thinks I'm so funny, and I honestly don't understand.
I don't ever say anything funny. At least I don't think it's funny.
Oh, well, I suppose it's just another mystery of living...

No comments: