Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maybe I'm better off on my own.

ha, just kidding.
I'm not good at being by myself.


Concert tomorrow.
Those make me so happy.
No need to explain, most people will get it.
And those who don't, don't deserve to.

I don't know why I even bother talking about/to you anymore.
It all just hurts in the end.
So make up your mind where we stand, because I'm tired of running around.


So apparently Zack Black likes me.
Why do things like this happen to me?


I'm glad I saw you after school today.
I wanted to apologize to you again.
But I was about to have a breakdown, and didn't need you to see that.
You gave me a hug, which I was not expecting, but it helped in the oddest way.
It's almost like you knew...


I kept getting asked if I was high today, just because I kept passing out in all my classes.
I just feel so dazed.
I've been sleeping a lot lately.
And it's not even because I want to, I just end up falling asleep.
Something's wrong. I don't know what it is yet.
But it's there.


I prayed today.
For once without being reminded.
No one told me to pray for something. I just did.
I don't know what triggered it, but it had something to do with you.
p.s. this isn't who everyone thinks it is(:

No comments: