Monday, June 1, 2009

you overreact to everyone's underreactions.

It's safe to say I'm dreading tonight.
At least Stubear will be here with me.
I missed him.

I always hate when people ask about me and Stuart.
We're best friends, okay? We'll just leave it at that.

I don't want tonight. I don't want my whole family sitting together eating Chinese food. Because everyone knows, that if Josh is there, he won't let me talk.
He has something against me.
Doesn't he know how hard I try everyday?
Doesn't anyone?

It was good spending time with you today. You have no idea how good it felt, to be able to go back to the way we used to be.


I hate when everyone knows when your birthday is.
Watching everyone scream at you " I'll make you a card!"
Even the people you know dislike you. It's almost like they're trying to redeem themselves, just by making you a birthday card.
It's just a birthday, it's not any different than any other day.
I love the fact that only Hugo gets this.
He's the only one who gets me anymore. It's kind of scary how much we think alike now.
"You're starting to sound like me."
Only because I understand now.
I love you. I need you to know that.
I honestly don't know what I would do without you.

No comments: