Saturday, June 13, 2009

desperate for a way out.

"There's something about you that draws people towards you. Almost like those things from Harry Potter. It's like your eyes entrance people, and you top it all of with that smile. Your facial expressions are always so insightful. I'd like to be the one who knows how you tick."

Absolutely not. I let Tim figure out how I tick, and he still doesn't know me.
Besides, I don't trust you. at all. And I'd rather not, ever.

But I don't know if what you said was a compliment or and insult.


And you, I should have ran back to you after you dropped me off.
I miss you terribly.

I miss everyone.
I love the voicemail that I got that had Kevin Ian and Chris all telling me they love me.
That made me feel important.
I didn't expect Chris to say it though.


Oh, btw, that episode the other night? Just another breakdown, I'm fine.
You can ask questions, I guarantee no answers.



Kyle O'Dowd is actually making me a mix tape. The world is officially coming to an end.
He doesn't make people mix tapes of his own music. ever.
Until now(:


I'm in Maine. It sucks here.
It's beautiful, and I'm getting amazing pictures.
But it sucks.
It smells like cabbage and my mom hasn't acknowledged me this whole time.
The only thing keeping me sane is Kevin's ipod, and my camera.
The lake might have something to do with it too(:

No comments: