Sunday, June 7, 2009

no passing zone.

I think I could really end up liking you.
If only that boy wasn't trying so hard.
Let's put Meg and him next to each other on every ride.
Okay Kev, I get it, you want me and him to date, just chill out a bit, okay?


I didn't really pay much attention to that movie. More to the warmth that was there...
asdfghjkl;
Chill out Meg, okay?
No point in forcing this.
At all.

Oh canobie lake park. I went there for the first time ever yesterday. It was nice.

I enjoyed going to the river with you two on Friday(:
It was so relaxed, and it was the first time I've been completely myself in a while.

It's kind of funny how much we have in common.
"That hat would look nice in my hat collection."
"You have a hat collection?!"
"Yeah, and a scarf collection."
" Woahhh, me too!"
This could be going the way I wanted it to.
Or maybe it's going the completely wrong way.
We'll see soon enough, now won't we?



"meg, you don't have a comfort zone do you?"
ha, nope, not really. Except for my mind. You were the one taught me that.
It takes a lot to make me uncomfortable.

No comments: