Thursday, June 25, 2009

A year goes by And I can't talk about it

MICHAEL JACKSON. BREATHE! COME ON BREATHE.
Ahhhh! this is not a good way to start the summer.

I didn't really say good bye to anyone when I left school today?
Mostly because it doesn't feel like the years over, and because anyone I care about seeing, I'll see this summer. Or, I'll try to.

Why do people think that's okay to continue what they're doing, even when told to stop?
You piss me off, because I don't like being touched by you. I don't like you always comparing me to you. I don't like that you think we're so similar, so you can do whatever you want with me. Because it's not true. I may have power over you, but not because I want it. You take way too much advantage over your physical power over me.
STOP.

I got a 92 on my English final. Was there ever any doubt?
I'd like to think that I didn't fail any of my finals, but that's doubtful.

I'm still grounded. But that's okay, because I don't wanna go to the river anymore.
I don't want to see either of you really.
I feel so bad about you. We should probably stop hanging out as much. I don't really see us dating again...
And you have just been pissing me off to no end lately.

"Why can't anyone stay mad at Meg? She's irresistible."
Um, well thank you Ian. But I'd like to know the actual reason.
Kyle said it's because his anger leaves when he's with me. But why?
A lot of the time, I can do something absolutely terrible, but everyone will still forgive me.
I don't get it. And I don't like this weird power I have. Maybe I will be the next Hitler... But I'd like to use my powers for good...

Maybe that's why I liked you so much. Because you're basically immune to my "powers".
You don't take my crap. You doubt me, you argue with me. You were the perfect match. Someone who likes me, but won't do whatever I tell them to. We're both strong headed. It was good for us. Thanks for the ride today by the way(: But next time let me choose what radio station we listen to, haha.
you made my day.

My stomach hurts. Like it actually hurts, its the first time in a very long time that it has actually hurt. Not because I was disgusted with something, or because I forced it to hurt, but because it just hurts.

I have a lot of plans this summer. But all of a sudden, I don't feel like doing any of them.
Obviously I will. I have to, in order to survive.


Budget cuts. Whatever. I can't afford band next year. Okay, cool, one of the only things I love anymore. Thank you fxcked up school system. Oh. no. wait.
Thank you Obama.
^^^Taylor will be pissed at that statement.

No comments: