Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm lost without you.

I'm tired.
And no. I don't mean sick of everything tired.
I mean, physically, I'm just tired.
I promised Tim I wouldn't fall asleep when I got home. But I was just so tired.

I fell asleep in German, during the final, and wrote something along the lines of "The skirt on that elephant looks pretty." Only it was in German. Explain to me how you write things while you're asleep?

It's been raining all day, and now, I just want to sit on my roof, until tomorrow morning.
I'd love to talk with you on the phone all night.

Hey, you. You bailed on me tonight. I kinda figured you would, you have been known to do that.
Sometimes I don't know if its because you actually can't, or you just don't want to.
But hey now, I won't think like that.
Today's supposed to be stress free right?


I love hanging out with Taylor.
I bought him T-bell(:
We just talked about stuff.
:D



Oh, and I still care. It was extremely hard to not talk to you today. I told you, I have a hard time holding grudges, and even though you did something bad, I've already forgiven you.
I'll always be here.
And that, I promise.
I already know you've broken ours.
And that could be, the worst thing you've ever done to me.

No comments: