Tuesday, June 23, 2009

secrets exist for a reason.

Jane baby I love you.
And I may not know the feeling, but I completely understand.
You deserve so much better.
You can talk to me, whenever you need me.

I'm currently eating goldfish and drinking arizona raspberry iced tea.
Why? because my friends are lame.
:D

I'm grounded. Chris and everyone were supposed to hang out with me today. Looks like I messed that up. Not gonna lie, though, I didn't really wanna go if Abby was gonna be there.


I was baptized on Saturday, and I do feel better. But I've also already messed up terribly. It's safe to say that I've mostly blocked out that night.

I didn't have finals today. But my stupid brother woke me up anyways. "Don't you have school today?" No I freaking don't, so leave me alone.
I hate him.

Thank you guys for bringing in my book today(:
I just didn't feel up to getting up for like ten minutes.

I'd tell you everything.
But sometimes its better to keep things to yourself.
I wish everyone would learn that.

No comments: