Monday, March 9, 2009

anything with my best friend will be fun.

Why is that whenever I talk to you, I feel depressed? You make me laugh and everything, but when we stop talking, I just feel low. The same thing happened with Stuart months ago. We'd hang out for hours, but I'd walk home completely depressed. What's the deal? I shouldn't feel low after talking to you, I should feel happy? right? You're gonna be my best friend, I can already tell. I just have to figure out why I feel so horrible after talking to you, and then we'll be all set.
Hanging with Alex on Saturday?! Bowling and a fiesta of hugs?! this kid is legit gonna be my new best friend(:

I'm hanging with Hugo on Wednesday! I missed my Asian so much, babe, you're amazing. I wish I could have been there for you lately, but a lot of things have come up. We'll catch up on Wednesday, okay?
(:

Hanging with Tim on Sunday? maybe, I never know for sure.

I feel a lot better about last night. Because I realized we didn't do anything bad. And talking to Taylor for hours always helps(: He gives AMAZING advice.

And as far as the whole dream thing. Whatever. Like Taylor said, it's my sub conscious, I can't do anything about it.

HAHAHAH! david<3
I'm a vanophile. I rape vans. That could get pretty hot.
OH GOD DAVID, I just thought of all the parts of a van you could do.
Like I could do it in the exhaust pipe and the muffler, and the fuel injection hole

haha aww man I love this kid(:

No comments: