Friday, March 20, 2009

It's only temporary.

I'm so sick of all of this. You don't understand. I hate how you're mad at him now. You shouldn't be. Yeah, he was a dick to me, and you can't trust him with things, but you're only mad because of what happened with him and me. You're just saying you aren't.
Why couldn't you just tell me how you felt about the whole thing ages ago? Were you trying to protect me? Or did you just not wanna share your feelings about it? Because that actually pissed me off, quite a bit. But after the concert I was fine. Because that's what music does for me, it makes me happy. I also kind of enjoyed how people noticed how happy I've been.
"Meg, I think you finally have the sparkle back."
No, Mr. Sterling, the sparkle never left, it just dimmed for a little while.
I think Mr. Sterling is the most influential person in my life. I'm always scared of letting him down, or doing something wrong in his eyes.

"you should apply next year."
"Me? apply for drum major? No, nonono I can't do that."
"yeah why not? It's not that much harder, you just don't play as much. And you seem like you could do it."

I'm sorry sir Jeff Hock, but people like Heidi apply for drum major. People that are actually good.

"you didn't say bye to me."
"bye Jeff."
"Bye.. Megan?"
"just meg."
"I'll remember that."
I'd rather you didn't. I kind of hope I don't have to see you again anytime soon.


How do you know it's temporary? Yeah, we both want it to be. But things could change drastically. I feel like we'll be together in the future. But not necessarily in the near future...

No comments: