Thursday, March 12, 2009

I can't do this anymore!- gunther.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
you don't even know why I'm apologizing. You don't need to know. It's okay.
Babe, why do you put up with me?

I'm really worried. About Obama.
I'm reading Revelation.
I'm also worried that I'm pushing away one of the best things I have.

hey Alex. Thanks for being there and making me feel better. Because I feel like a horrible person, and although you telling me I'm not doesn't change my mind, it does make me feel a little better.

Help?


10:11pm Cameron: lets have a child
10:11pm Meg: can we? haha.
10:12pm Cameron: lets do it
10:12pm Meg: whennn?
10:13pm Cameron: tomorrow, in the bathroom. your boyfriend doesn't need to know
10:13pm Meg: haha. when did you decide this?
10:14pm Cameron: just now

oh man. I love this boy.
He makes me smile at just the right times(:
I love how I can be perfectly honest with him, because he won't be disappointed in me. Everyone else is. They always are. I'm just a huge disappointment to everyone, but mostly myself. No matter what I do, I let someone down. I wish I wasn't the way I was. I wish I could stay in a relationship. I wish I wasn't so flirty with everyone. I wish everyone didn't hate me for stupid reasons. I wish I could make everyone happy. But no matter what I do people always end up disappointed. And even when I do make people happy, I normally end up disappointing myself.
There's no way to win.

No comments: