Friday, March 20, 2009

I'll see you later. Promise.

babe you make me so sad.
I love you so much, and you mean the world to me.
I want you to care, okay? I want you to care about people again. I'm worried about you.

I think I've just about given up on you. I am not a slut. I do not flirt with him, okay? We talk, and yeah we sat next to each other during the jazz thing today. But that does not mean anything.
I love him to death, he's amusing, and talking to him is fun. Besides, you said you didn't like him anymore. You said I wasn't a whore anymore. You're just over reacting, because it's what you do. And it's fucking annoying. I'm not doing anything wrong. I don't need you anymore. I haven't for a while. And to be honest with you, she's rubbed off on you, and you dislike me because you feel she's right, you've always taken her side. I don't understand why people need to drag drama into my life. I don't want it. I don't need it, so stfu and gtfo.

This is absolutely horrible. You have no idea how bad I want this.
No idea.
All I thought about while I was sitting at school for hours, was you.
And how our hug good bye lasted longer than it should have.
I know you feel the same which is the worst part.
I would do anything for you.

you need to stop. You know I used to like you. Stop doing this. You have a girlfriend. I can't hang out with you. Not if you like me, and are talking about cheating. It's not okay. I don't think we should talk for a while.

I love Sarah and Bianca.
And Mva!<333



I am a horrible person.
I keep thinking about this. When I'm with you, I wanna get back together with you. But when I'm alone with my thoughts, I don't.


"I wish I was on a roadtrip right now."
"why?"
"because I'm sick of everything now."

I'm so sorry. You were fine till I came along. I messed you up. You're getting irritated with people that you used to be okay with, and it's my fault.
I'm sorry.


When I look at you I am completely disgusted. Beyond belief. I'm scared to death I'll become you. And that's the worst thought ever. Becoming the one thing I hate the most.
You came to me looking for advice today. You didn't know that I had warned him. That I had told him what you would do. I wish he had taken my advice, because you did exactly what I knew you would. And now you're acting like the victim. You aren't. He is. So stop acting like this.

I don't ever wanna be you.


Cause it's been 18 days
Since I'd look at myself
I don't wanna have to change
If I don't then no one will- eighteen days by saving abel

No comments: