Monday, March 23, 2009

We can only put a bandaid on to stop the bleeding

Have a good life.
I'm not gonna trash talk you, because you've said enough about me.
I don't wanna do that to you.
You've gone through a lot, and I'm sorry you have to deal with all of that.


In the years 1786-1887 the people of the time kept borrowing more and more money. Much like today, they borrowed more before paying it all back. And the "government" took away the people's farms if they were too heavily in debt. Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it? Mmm, people's homes being taken away to pay for all the money they've borrowed... The people of the time blamed the government, when in actuality it's the people's fault. History has repeated itself multiple times now. You'd think by now we'd realize what we're doing wrong.
In 1787, they had fixed most of what they had done, but the debt kept building up, and it's been building up ever since then. American is in debt by trillions of dollars, and what are we doing? We're still borrowing more money. I've always wondered why other countries haven't cut us off yet. To me it's pretty obvious we'll never pay it back. All the countries we're borrowing money from, think that by adding interest they'll make more money, but it actually makes it almost impossible to pay them back. We'll just fall completely behind. Oh, man, can't wait to watch the great depression happen all over again.
America may be the land of the free, but it's not exactly the land of the intelligent.

I really have a passion for civics, and politics. I think that if I were to go to college, I would major in something of that kind.

I love how Mr. Howe, was trying to debate me in English. It was funny, because he kept saying his opinion, and would not let me talk. And then he freaked out and said we had enough of politics. You can't open a debate, if all you're gonna do is voice your opinion, and not let anyone else share theirs. I am very opinionated Mr. Howe, especially when it comes to politics, and the economy. I know what's up. I don't need you acting like I'm an innocent fourteen year old who knows nothing about the world. Don't underestimate me. Because you'll just look stupid when I know just as much, if not more than, you. There is a reason why Mr. Sterling wants me to lead young republicans next year. It's because I know what I'm talking about.





Tonight's your last chance to
Do exactly what you want to- a boy brushed red...living in black and white by underoath.

No comments: