Saturday, March 14, 2009

LABOR?!

MY SISTER IS IN LABOR!
hopefully I won't have to video tape it this time.

Alex was supposed to come bowling with me and Aura, but ditched us. And now he's not picking up his phone. ALEX I TOLD YOU MY SISTER WOULD BE IN LABOR SOON, SO PICK UP YOUR PHONE! gah.

I need goldfish, its my personal favorite for "my sisters in labor, I need food".
But then again, goldfish is like my crack, and I have like five bags a day at school.
So I guess its just my drug...

Hey Audrey Castillo, I just wanted you to know my sister's naming her baby Audrey(:

You're being a dick.
I don't know if it's because you're around your friends, or what.
But it's really pissing me off.
A lot more than you know. You keep getting pissed at me for no reason, and it's not fair. I'm trying to make this work, but it doesn't seem like you are anymore.

No comments: