Sunday, March 8, 2009

oh boy.

I almost lost it there. Like it was an eleven on the scale. I almost gave in. I knew you wanted it, too, even though you said you didn't. I'm kind of ashamed of myself. It shouldn't have gotten that bad. But it did, and there's nothing I can do about it. I enjoyed tonight, I did, I just feel... I dunno. Kind of bad.
I feel like I shouldn't have pushed it as much as I did.
and yes, I am going to say it, I'M SORRY.
so there.
And I know you're all happy now, but, don't you feel bad at all? I pushed it too far, it went, too far.

Don't get me wrong, it was great, and amazing, it really was. But, it just...
I feel so scared now. Like I can't believe I almost went as far as I did. I almost lost something very valuable.

asdfghjkl;
I don't even know what to say.
I just dunno.

No comments: