Friday, March 6, 2009

jumanji.

I look to the heavens, but all I see is clouds- akl.
you guys are pretty okay(:

Meg, why are you doing this to yourself.
please stop. All the other times, you ended up losing the best thing you've got going.
Don't do it again.

I only wish me telling myself was enough. It's gonna happen, I know it will, I'll come up with some lame excuse. And that'll be the end of it. I don't want it to happen. But in a way, I kind of do, this what I do, this is who I am. And I can't believe the reason I have this time.
>.<
What is wrong with me?

I can't do this again.


I didn't go to school today.
I was soo sick.I threw up like fourteen times>.<

my mom and I are trying to order Chinese food. I really want tofu(:
really really badly.
whatever though, I'll probably just end up throwing it up anyways.

No comments: