Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hate me today.

I just wanted you to know, that I NEVER wanted your help.
Never.
Why would I want the help of someone who doesn't know what to do herself?

Everyone's going to New York.
Not like it really matters, the only difference it will make is in Band.
And mod D, when Tim isn't there.
Gonna go to German mod A?! Just so I don't have to deal with you. Not like you'd go to Mod A anyways.

I finished my rocket! For once I didn't procrastinate. wOOt.
I'm really jealous of Jenna's family. They kid around with each other, and laugh and have fun. They all get along. She doesn't just go to her room when she gets home. And she doesn't mind when her mom comes in and talks to her. I wish I had a mother like that. One who actually cared.

I had so much more to write before.
I'll just go sleep...

No comments: