Thursday, March 5, 2009

get your wing son.

"I'm stealing your orange juice"
"No, Stuart, my mom just bought that, she'll be so pissed at me."
"Okay then, look that way while I leave with it, so when she asks you can say you don't know happened to it."
"No, Stuart, give me back my orange juice."
"I'm putting it back!"
"No, I'm taking it."
"That's not fair! I was gonna pretend to put it there and then take it."

haha, I love my best friend. Is it not enough that he drinks out of the carton?
But he steals food from Troy's house and brings it to me, so its okay. Mmmm, Framboises:DDD

(8:00:25 PM) troy: so cute
(8:00:34 PM) meg: what?
(8:00:37 PM) troy: you and tim
(8:00:45 PM) meg: haha why do you say that?
(8:00:55 PM) troy: saw you guys kissing today
(8:01:01 PM) meg: where? haha
(8:01:05 PM) troy: and then your bag fell off your shoulder
(8:01:13 PM) meg: haha. when?
(8:01:51 PM) troy: today around 2:40

I think Troy is the biggest stalker I've ever met(:
What a creeper.

So dude gave me his number at the pizza place.
Why are guys noticing me all of a sudden? They've never noticed before.
Has something changed?


HAHA, "is she sitting with us again tomorrow?
she was pretty cool. I was dying all of lunch. it was amazing."
you were pretty chill, too. The only reason I sat there though, is because I needed food(:


"You can find him sittin’ on your doorstep
Waiting for the surprise
It will feel like he’s been there for hours
And you can tell that he’ll be there for life"- daydreamer by adele.

please meg, don't let you do this to yourself. You have a good thing going. A great thing. Don't let yourself ruin it, not again.

"hahaha well then she must be a lying stupid cracker bitch, no you know what? she wishes she could be a cracker :) lol"
you know what kid? we could be best friends(:
And I'm glad you said you're okay with that. Because it doesn't matter if you are, or not, but agreeing with me, just makes it easier:D
I sound so creepy(:


This is a pointless blog.

I'm supposed to be doing my science project, but instead I'm playing twenty questions with Alex...
and on the phone with timmm!
(:

No comments: