Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It sounds like winter.

HAHA, spending after school with Megan and Erika practicing; best way to spend my time.
I still wicked need to talk to Megan though...

Nihco and Stuart, two of my favorite people, but alas, I do not particularly favor walking in the twelve degree weather in dark. HAHA, but of course Stuart, being the tank he is, was not wearing a shirt. I'd say that's pretty impressive.(:

And frankly Mr. Sterling did you really have to make me talk to the one person I'd rather not speak to?
But I mean, it didn't go as bad as I thought it would. It was almost like we were friends again. I know that the way I said things to him were just cold, but he didn't get angry with me. And we just talked. Well, about him lending me a baritone sax, but still. Even though I know we aren't friends and that we won't be ever again, it's cool to know he isn't gonna be a dick to me(:


Sorry about this morning sweetie, that was my bad.
>.<



Things didn't go the way I thought they would at lunch. If I knew we were only gonna talk about scheduling I wouldn't have bothered.

No comments: