Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And I do regret more than I admit.

people always say they live with no regrets.
But the truth is you regret things whether you mean to or not.
It's a way of life.

Moving onnnn.
It made me smile really big inside when you said you'd pay for my coffeehouse ticket.
Especially since she was right there.
I'm glad to know we're still friends, even if we can't really talk as much.

I met that Phil kid. He seems pretty alright. Quick to judge. But alright.


Why can't I not talk to you?
probably because I feel horrible when I don't.
The fact that you didn't talk to any of your friends until you were forced to.
I feel as though its my fault, considering we have the same group of friends.
you didn't feel comfortable.
Which is why I went up to you.


I need to do my science thing.
and my english thing.
and that drum major thing.

Ahhh drum majoring.
I would absolutely love to be a part of that. More than anyone can understand.
I feel like it would give me a sense of fulfillment. A purpose.
I'm always aroud anyways.
I suppose I'll just have to write a very well written essay.
And I'll hopefully achieve my goal.
If I don't make it, I won't let it get me down.
At least, I won't show it.

No comments: