Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where love never ends.

"I don't need you."
"why not?"
Because, I've decided not to wait for you anymore. Sure I'd still date you, but I'm not waiting for you. Also, I've come to the conclusion, that you are the example as to why I don't let people in. I let you in too far, and then I didn't know how to let you out.
I wasn't expecting you to call. I had gotten used to the idea of not talking to you for a while. I didn't mind talking to you, but I definitely wasn't about to open myself up to you again. You're gonna have to earn that right again.


ughhh, reckless. I love it. But I feel as though inviting you was a mistake. I love the fact that you got so into it though. But I didn't like how you seemed to get jealous when I was talking to Cam. Yes, it's true that kid has a crush on me, but we were just talking.


Mother, sometimes I wish you tried to understand me, rather than attacking me for no reason.


I wouldn't mind if you called again tonight. I wanna get you to open up. I don't know how though. You don't really let people in, and you have let me in pretty far. I just wanna understand you.



"I hung out with Jade today."
Oh, that's nice? I don't really care in the least sweetie, who you hang out with anymore. I'm not letting you effect me anymore. I think you expected me to react differently.
"you sound sad."
nope, not at all. Not in the least actually.
I think that if you and Jade ended up happy together, I'd be completely okay with that. Because you know what? She makes you happy. You said it yourself.
"I was the happiest I've been in a really long time."
Okay, cool. Good to know that I have never made you happy.
I wish she liked you. Because then maybe you'd shut up about her.

No comments: