Sunday, May 17, 2009

Master of Deceit.

Some things we do without thinking.
How much easier would the world be if everyone thought before they acted?
Even for a split second.
Anticipation: I hate this feeling more than anything. It drives me to do things I know I shouldn't do.

totally entwined.
two bodies,
two hearts,
two souls.
So close the hearts beat as one, the bodies move in unison, and the soul anticipates the same things.

We both have a gap.
I may be able to fill your need, but you will never fully fill mine.
and for that, you should never forgive me.

I think we need to stop talking.
Take some time, and actually think for a while.

A shock surges through the body when they touch.
For reasons they'd rather not admit.
Or at least she'd rather not, he won't have enough courage.
Things they both know, but one will never admit to, the other too scared.

Why must this always happen when you don't talk to me.
It's not your fault, obviously. It was my own, as usual.
You're my guiding hand, I need you there to tell me what the difference between right and wrong.
And this time I knew it was wrong, after it happened.

Nothing bad happened. Nothing at all. Just a bad idea, taken too far.
Lies I shouldn't have needed to say.
Thoughts I shouldn't have been thinking.

But once again while I was there, all I could think about was you.
I bet anything you'll pick up today, or call me.


Oh by the way, I love the idea of possibly having to do with you and your girlfriend dating.
It made me laugh to think that we might have dated if it weren't for Megan.
That girl has damaged my life in more ways than I had ever noticed.
Oh well, no point in thinking the "what ifs".
They're just a waste of time that distract you from your current decisions.
Almost regrets, but not quite, just, curiosity.
Oh and I lied to you. I didnt like you every now and then.
I liked you for a good three months...
:D

And to answer your question, I think I like the idea of you more than anything. And I honestly don't know if you have a chance. Right now it's a definite no. But who knows what will happen in the future? Only time will tell...



I miss you terribly.
I just want to see you.

No comments: