Saturday, May 23, 2009

comfortably numb

You and I in a little toy shop
Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
Set them free at the break of dawn
'Til one by one they were gone




I love the fact that they start singing in German(:
Ich liebe, auf Deutsch zu singen:D

There's so many things I could say to you right now.
I'd really rather not though.
You'll read them, and then argue that I'm wrong.
And maybe I am, but the way you act towards me still, is kind of irritating.
But I really enjoyed how we could make fun of each other and just laugh about it.
you picked me up. twice. jerk(:
I didn't really feel anything towards you the whole time, which was really good. I'm making progess(I'd still take you back in a heartbeat)
Thanks for the ride after school, and the T-bell.
And by the way, you know I love your singing, I wasn't being sarcastic.
Somewhere deep down, I know this isn't over.
Someday, but not yet.

You shouldn't be feeling the way you do now.
You barely know me.
We aren't dating.
But I guess we can't change it now.
I just need to say, I don't feel anywhere near that about you.
And I honestly, don't think I ever will.
so please, just move on?


Ninety-nine dreams I have had
And every one a red balloon
It's all over, and I'm standing pretty
In the dust that was a city
I could find a souvenir
Just to prove the world was here
Here it is, a red balloon
I think of you and let it go

should I just forget and let the balloon go?
because I'd much rather just hold on to it, until I know this is over.
but then again, I could never forget. never.
you made me promise to you a while ago that I wouldn't forget you.
That was the easiest promise I've ever made.
The easiest to keep too.



You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so we can fly away
We gotta make a decision
We leave tonight or live and die this way - fast car by Tracy Chapman

I really enjoyed singing this in your car.
I love it.
It's so sad, but amazing still.
This is the only song I'll willing sing in front of people.


I remember we were driving, driving in your car
The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone

I didn't think I missed you as much.
Until you sang Everlong.
It hurt so bad.
That's why I didn't say anything.
but I still loved it.
I always love it when you sing.
You can make the worst day of my life better, just by singing.
it's kind of sad.
But hey, what are best friends for?

No comments: