Thursday, May 14, 2009

a loveless motion. a discreet emotion.

"give me a place to stand.
and I will move the world."


I wonder if you'll call tonight.
I hope you do.


And once again Kevin, you need to do you paper, so you shouldn't be reading this.
You also shouldn't be confused. Because she likes you, so either go out with her, or don't.
I mean, she's moving in two weeks, so would it be worth it? Do you like her? There's just one thing I know. If she's at your party, I will not be attending. I don't really feel like dealing with her. She said I'm a boyfriend stealer, because we kissed, and she liked you. I didn't know she liked you. We haven't talked all year. And then she goes around saying crap about me. So, good luck with that Kev.


I love your hugs(: They make me happy. Kind of like how Stuart's hugs used to. He doesn't give very good hugs anymore...


"People who don't stand for anything,
Will fall for everything."

No comments: