Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't you forget about me

I have nothing to write here.
Other than I think I knew you didn't want to date me again.
It became more and more obvious every time you got mad at me.
It was actually weird last night, because I started to hiccup, but I wasn't crying.
It's just a shame to think that I'll still want you back, and you won't.
It's just another thing I messed up for myself.

" I miss you, and I care about you as much as I possibly can without liking you."
That makes me smile.
I'm glad you said that to me.
But this time it's not because it gives me faith in our relationship.
It gives me faith in our friendship(:
Just so you know, I probably won't ever be fully over you.
I think the only way that would happen is when you go to college and I don't see you as much.
But then, even when you come back, I'll feel something.
damnit, why do you have such a huge effect on me?
In some ways I hate it, but I love it in so many other ways.
You're my best friend, no one will ever mess that up for me.
Not even myself.
Not this time, I won't let myself.


"Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby"- don't you(forget about me) by Simple Minds.

This song came on while I was talking to you.
I hate how the radio does that.
Like the day I broke up with you, the radio was playing stupid sad songs, on every freaking station.
Whatever.
In some ways it gives me a satisfaction.
To know that the radio can describe how I feel.
Cheesy.


I need to watch the Breakfast Club now.
That's always been my favorite movie.
But mostly for that one song.


"Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down"

I know that when you read this, your immediate reaction will be :
I'll never forget about you, Meg, don't be so down on yourself all the time.

And the moment you say that, I'll smile.
Because I know how much you care, and even though we aren't dating anymore, I still don't understand why you do.
But I'm so glad I have someone like you.

It always hurts to be told to move on.
And the fact that that I just did that to someone makes me feel horrible...


Thank you Taylor.
I'm glad you told me.
I'm glad you trust me.
But I'm so sorry that happened to you.
I love you to death. No, I love you to life. You're one of my best friends, always.
I also feel bad about how hurt you sounded when I told you I only called Tim on Friday.
I didn't mean to make you sad. I know you would have made me feel better too. But I just needed him then.
Irony is, the moments I need him the most are the ones when he won't pick up his phone.
I'll just stop making him mad(:


"Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby"

hahaha, I always mess stuff up.
but I won't let myself mess up our friendship.
I love you to death.
you know that right?
don't ever forget it.

No comments: