Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Or if I'm just missing the sun

Everyone's driving me insane.
In the middle of Civics, I just go so angry, for no reason at all.
Because I had been thinking about how even the people who call me their friends, treat me like crap.
And it didn't help that we watching a movie with George Bush speaking.
He was such a terrible speaker...
At least Obama has that going for him, but that's about all he has.



I'm just really disgusted with everyone. And how we treat our enemies, and our friends the same. Maybe you're joking when you do it to your friends. But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.




You know you have the biggest impact on me still. So please just think about how much the things you say hurt, before you say them. Or actually acknowledge my existance every now and then?





I wonder if DeNutte liked that juice?
Oh DeNutte<3
:D


The Merrow Vista thing tonight made me more sad than anything.
Probably just because that was the one thing that took me away from everything I was dealing with then.
You were the only thing that took me away from everything I'm dealing with now.
I need a new anchor. Something that can't leave. Something that won't ever change.


Summer is so close.
Close enough that I can start day dreaming about leaving this hell hole.
Well not leaving.
But I get to sleep all summer, or whenever I want.
Do whatever I want.
My mom will be gone most of the time.
The only adults will be my brothers, and they're always at work.
It's not like people pay attention to me here normally.
Road trips galore.
Concert with Olivia.
Camping trip with Tim and random people.
Reckless trip.
Random drives with Taylor? probably.
Hanging out with Michi.
Being around people, who actually like me(:
I won't have to put up with anyone I don't want to.
I'm ready for the best summer of my life.
Please come quickly, and stay a while.






"And lately the weather has been so Bi-polar and consequently so have I" - high of seventy five by Relient K.

This explains you. At least that's what I'm going with.


No comments: