Wednesday, May 20, 2009

there's a calm before the storm.

So how about we go into the coffeehouse a little more?

I got there, and I didn't really know who was going to be there.
Well, I knew Olivia and Kevin would be there.
It made me happy to see you look at me when I walked in, by the way.
And really the only reason I went over and started talking to Brandon was because I was hoping you'd talk to me. But you didn't, instead you went and sat down by yourself. I went over and talked to you for a while. And when you looked at me, you gave me that look. The one I don't know how to describe as anything other than heart melting.
You still didn't go talk to your friends, until Phil dragged you over.

I had fun with everyone there. Mostly because none of them judge me. And I always get along with them. I met Phil. He's a pretty nice person. He talked to me for most of the night. I won't say he was flirting, but it kind of seemed like it. I honestly hope I didn't flirt with him.

Oh babe, it seems like you hit it off quite well with Brandon:P
I don't think that would be a good relationship for either of you though. Maybe you'll just become really good friends.

I wasn't aware of what's going on with Ian. I'm still not completely. I'll ask him about it, if he wants to tell, he will. He probably will, just because that's the way we are.

Hugo, Michi, and Sam, I do believe your band was the best by far.

And Phelan's would have been fine, if they had stopped playing after two songs...
They won though, sooo.

I can see you and me becoming good friends, even though everyone says you can be a "douchebag". But once again, innocent until proven guilty.


Even though I had an amazing night, I came home and sunk. I was so high the whole night, on happiness, and it just all went away when I got home. I couldn't tell you why, except I think it's because I didn't want it to end.
I find it weird how the only time I feel comfortable at parties, and actually want to stay at them, is when I'm surrounded by a bunch of people, who won't ask me questions, won't expect me to talk. They just enjoy my company. But even then it's still not enough to maintain my happiness. The happier I am, the lower I'll sink later on.

I feel fine now.
And I felt good when Taylor called. Because that's always something I can rely on. Talking to Taylor before I fall asleep. He makes me smile(:

I'm so glad it's almost Friday. But in a way I'm not. Because that means I'll have to go to the skyshow on Sunday. And then the parade on Monday. Which I don't mind much. I just always faint? mmm yup.
I need Reckless, but it's not happening for a while. Which is possibly the most depressing thing I can think of right now.


I have hives.
I need to stop touching my cat.
>.<

No comments: