Monday, May 25, 2009

over thinking.

Thank you Taylor, for that call at 2:45 in the morning.
Even though I'm exhausted now, it helped, a lot.


I don't know if I liked our main topic, but I guess it's something I always have something to say about.
That boy still just makes me want to kill people, so sometimes I still need to vent about him.

And I wasn't kidding when I said I'd always care about him. Even after all he did to me, I'll still remember the best part of our relationship, too.
Don't ever regret something that used to make you smile.

I did tell you however, that if I could, I would have never talked to him. Or at least started our friendship off with a different topic. That doesn't mean I regret. That just means I wish things had gone differently.

you kicked a door in my face.
I honestly don't know what that was supposed to mean.
It's not like I meant to be the only person with you in the band room that day.
I would have rather been in there with ANYONE else.
That whole day was just irritating.


Hey, if you're mad at me, remember that promise you made about telling me about it, instead of ignoring my calls?
yeahh, well, you could pick up your phone so I don't feel like I need to leave an abnormally long voicemail.
And if you aren't mad, maybe you're just sick of me again.
Or maybe it's nothing at all.
Maybe I think too much.

No comments: