Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'd always forgive you.

p.s.
I did try to talk to you.
you never responded.
I didn't overreact to anything.
You asked me to tell you.
I did.
This is your fault, not mine, so for once, instead of apologizing for everything, apologize for the thing you actually did. I'm not apologizing, because I didn't do anything.
You can go to Small group, I wasn't planning on going anyways. I'm sick of being over anaylzed in the group now. I'm sick of Aline always getting mad at me for the littlest things. I don't feel welcome there now.


Yesterday was my Parents anniversary.
My Dad came over and brought flowers.
It was the saddest thing I've ever seen.
My Mom came in, and said "Oooo Flowers, whose are those?"
I don't think she read the card.

Sin City; epic movie.
of course, it wouldn't have been as funny if it weren't for Tim's sound effects.
hahaha, Aren't you glad I chose that movie? :P

I'm so sick of people, except for about twenty.
I wish everyone else would just leave me alone.


I don't feel welcome at MCC anymore, at all, actually.
It just doesn't feel familiar anymore.
I'll ask Aura if I can go to church with her and Chris tomorrow.

No comments: