Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There's quiet in the streets now

I have to do my Hitler report thing.
It's due tomorrow.
Yup, outta be great...

Thank you for the ride home.
I thought you had left me behind.
(:


"Hey now, we're bleeding for nothing
It's hard to breathe when you're standing on your own
We'll kill ourselves to find freedom
You'll kill yourself to find anything"- hey now by Augustana.


I found a box of pictures from when I was much much younger.
So tell me why everyone looks so happy in those photos?
Because that's the farthest thing from what we always were.
It's just another one of the shows my family was always putting on.



"You say good-bye
Every day and night
With writing on the walls
Everybody's gonna need somebody
To take our troubles, and our worries, and our problems all away"

You can't be that for me. I know that.
I honestly wish you could be.
But we all know now that won't happen. At least, not anytime soon.
I love it when you give me that smile though.
It's the smile you always gave me when you thought I was being funny.
You smile, and then do a little sigh, look down, and then walk away.
But you always turn around when I walk away.
(:
I need to stop blogging now.
And go do my report thing.
ha, sureee...

No comments: