Thursday, May 21, 2009

you are the blood in my veins.

I thought we were good friends.
And even though you left me a voice mail apologizing, it wasn't enough.
That blog hurt.
And it was completely unnecessary.
Please do not talk to me.
I don't need people who pretend to be friends with me, until something goes wrong for them.

Ha, friendship.
I have those two that I sit with at lunch.
I feel like one of them doesn't really like me, and the other one only talks to me because I listen.

And the people that talk to me all the time, but don't really care about me at all.


I was having such a pleasant day today.


I was thinking about merrow vista.
And the night we did that cult thing.
When we were coming back, there were so many stars.
I just wanted to stay out and look at them all night.

By the way sweetie, you didn't know this, but I defended you so many times on that trip, even though I barely knew you. I knew you didn't deserve what they said.


May I just say that I love Olivia Gunther?
That whole trip it was always me and her. And frankly I'm sooo happy we were in the same group. I don't think I would have survived without her. Sure, I messed up a little while ago, and made her feel terrible. But the fact that she forgave me for completely overreacing, makes me love her that much more.
haha, she woke me up while I was sleeping today, to remind me about the concert.
I talked to my mom about it today. She said if I learned more about where it was and every thing, I could probably go.
So if you give me the details, I'll give you the money.
^^sounds like a drug deal(:

Happy Birthday.
I was really tempted to ask you earlier if you wanted to go to the waterfront with me tonight.
But I felt like that may not have been a good idea.
We would have had fun, I know that much though(:

Hey? Please don't touch me.
The last thing I need is you grabbing my butt in the middle of english.
k thnx.


And if it makes you less sad
We'll start talking again- the boy who blocked his own shot by brandnew.
Listen to it Kev, it defines us.

No comments: